Monday, August 20, 2012

I have a job....and Happy Birthday Eric..

Twenty-eight years ago God blessed me with a precious baby boy. What a ride the last 28 years has been. Wish I could be in Oklahoma today to celebrate..but..HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eric, I love you and plan to be around for the next 28 birthdays.

Beginning tomorrow I will be among the employed again. I will begin my position as a building sub at North Pole High School. It will be a different atmosphere than I'm accustomed to but it will be new everyday. I know God has placed me there for a reason and I'm excited to see what He has in store for this new adventure. A positive thing, it's only about a 10 minute drive to work..don't think I've ever been this close to work.

The weather is beautiful. Cool temps in the morning but 60-70 in the afternoon.  There is a fire in the area so the air is filled with smoke, ash, and haze..oh and smell.....

Beginning in September, I will start working with the Children's Ministry at the church on Wednesday nights.  Can't wait to be involved in kids life's again and watch them learning and growing for God.

We had lunch yesterday with four other couples from church. It was good to have laughs and fellowship.  We are quickly discovering that we need to learn to eat salmon....not me..as long as there are vegetables I will be fine.

Well, I think that is about all the news for now. I will write later this week to let you know how work is going. Until then, be blessed and stay safe...

Love to all of you.

Sally




1 comment:

  1. Salmon is wonderful - you just need some good sauce on it! Glad you found some laughter and friends!

    ReplyDelete